11.04.2007

RSVP correction!

Well, I was really happy with the final design of the invitations, and everybody should have gotten theirs by now, but I did overlook one thing. I forgot to place the return address labels on the return postcards! So, that means when I get one of your cutely decorated postcards in the mail, I have no idea who it's from. So, if you are returning the cards (which have been so fun to receive, by the way), please indicate who it is from somewhere on the card. I got one adorned with a gingerbread man/top hat man & a lady/witch. If that sounds familiar, let me know who you are. We've tried to use deductive reasoning, but we know no gingy/sorceress couples.

The planning is well underway and I will soon be enlisting many of you to "volunteer" for different preparation tasks. I'll also be outlining a timeline of events. We're all getting really excited & it's looking to be a fun weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sean & Daryl,

Unfortunately the Bogles will not be able to make it...however I would like to stay connected...somehow I lost your email, so I'm leaving mine so you can write to me and then we'll be connected.

Have a great Wedding! Pass our love to rest of the gang, sounds like a fantastic setting!

Love to all, Doug

douglasbogle@earthlink.net